Thread: NZ market slow!

NZ market slow!

Advertised my 1949 Town & Country Crosman for a week and got "no expression of interest". Similar to a Sheridan Model B I advertised a few months back.Not even a tyre kicker!

Do you think it’s lack of collectors or is the legal situation in NZ a challenge? I think easy sells in US especially the Sheridan.

There is no problem owning such rifles here.

I think European -made(including UK) products are probably more popular. Assoc.with the decline in 'collecting'

Quote Originally Posted by cinedux View Post
    I think European -made(including UK) products are probably more popular. Assoc.with the decline in 'collecting'
    I know four Kiwi airgun collectors. Two are called Trevor, one collects Falkes, and the fourth is about as friendly as a Black Mamba.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

My theory is Trevor bought up every airgun in NZ so there are no collectors cause there were no guns to collect? Tragic case of the consequences of hoarding?
    Last edited by 45flint; 25-02-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Gone are the days....I'm afraid!

Now,at Settlers Village,I've crammed my few guns,books,movie gear and cigarette cards(yep!) into a 3x3 metre room-along with myself and the computer! Ah well,it's the way I love to live..