Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Inaccurate Rifle

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Hmm something very wrong, I had one of these (great little gun, a bigger all steel PCP on these lines would be a winner)

Mine was as accurate as anything else at 25 yards after which it runs out of puff.

Scope, seals, crown in that order..... definately a problem.

Do you still need the 35 stock as I've found it?

If so fire me an email.
    Do you think the seals would make a difference? The gun holds gas, but maybe there is some variation coming in from the seals perhaps? They take the same as the 38T don't they?

Like you say it SHOULD be accurate (apart from the graunchy trigger), and it is such a nice light plinker in theory. A PCP one with a slightly heavier bolt-handle (the skinny rod lets down the Winchester 70 clone image) would be very cool.

Thanks for the offer of the 35 stock, but I managed to find one and its sitting amongst the pile of bits that will one day be an actual rifle. Only a few pieces of the HW-scrapyard challenge left.

If it has open sights, what's it like with those ?
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Have you put it over a chrono yet?
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Do you think the seals would make a difference? The gun holds gas, but maybe there is some variation coming in from the seals perhaps? They take the same as the 38T don't they?

Like you say it SHOULD be accurate (apart from the graunchy trigger), and it is such a nice light plinker in theory. A PCP one with a slightly heavier bolt-handle (the skinny rod lets down the Winchester 70 clone image) would be very cool.

Thanks for the offer of the 35 stock, but I managed to find one and its sitting amongst the pile of bits that will one day be an actual rifle. Only a few pieces of the HW-scrapyard challenge left.
    Down on power potentially?

What else do you need for the 35?
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.