Thread: cp88 how accurate?

cp88 how accurate?

finally get fed up with my plastic BB berreta M9 as it just can't hit the target (a coca can) consistnetly at 10 yard range.

Now I'm wondering how accurate those CO2 pellet pistols, like CP88, are? can they hit a 50 pence coin @10 yards?
    How about those PCP pistols? I guess they are more accurate, especially those with regulators.

The CP88 and similar typically shoot into 1-1.5 inches at 10M.

If you do your bit then the CP88 / 92F is quite capable.
    Generally speaking the pcp pistols will have more whoomph than the CO2 pistols and be more accurate over longer ranges.
    Cheers, Phil

Pellet Pistols

Think you will find a good old rifled barrel lead pellet pistol will be far more consistent than a typical lightweight plastic (6mm) pistol.

As said the CP88 pellet pistol is very capable, provided you handle it accordingly. That means avoiding movement of the muzzle at the trigger release (whether in SA or DA).

PCP pistols will typically not only give you more oomph, but typically better mechanics, in particular a very refined and smooth trigger release. But note that some C02 pistols are also VERY capable (SMK CP1, Tau 7, FWB Mod 2 amongst many others) without the need for an HPA cylinder.
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.