Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J S Ramsbottom Prices

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

J S Ramsbottom Prices

Are really very very good, just looked at 100 Umarex CO2 capsules and an adjustable butt-plate and they are cheap!

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/category...s-12-gram-co2/

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post

Are really very very good, just looked at 100 Umarex CO2 capsules and an adjustable butt-plate and they are cheap!

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/category...s-12-gram-co2/
    Their speed of sending service is outstanding, too.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Mmmm but two 50 packs are 71p cheaper still!

Last time I ordered their own brand co2 and they sent the Milbro ones. I know they're exactly the same but at least they didn’t charge me more.

they were my faviourate supplier. bought all my charing gear from them as well as a few leapers scopes. It's a shame they discontinued those scopes.

Not forgetting the C02 Gun Accessories section (effectively post free once you pay for heavier items such as C02). Some very handy additions/magazines for very reasonable prices (especially the Crosman kit).
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

bossmugler is offline More breaking even than breaking bad
    I get my pellets from them. Always well packed and timely delivery

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by bossmugler View Post

I get my pellets from them. Always well packed and timely delivery
    Ditto (mostly) and always.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

I've just ordered £160 worth of stuff from co2 capsules to silencer adapters for me and a mate to share postage charges. 100 co2 capsules for £24! Such a shame you can't buy their combos as in the good old days. Gun shops must have hated them!!

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    I've just ordered £160 worth of stuff from co2 capsules to silencer adapters for me and a mate to share postage charges. 100 co2 capsules for £24! Such a shame you can't buy their combos as in the good old days. Gun shops must have hated them!!
    Yes and there were a few others I. E. Don Gray guns were excellent prices and service, there were a few specials which I regret not buying at the time early 1980's but had young family and commitments which limited my spending (and wife).
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Yep their pellet prices are superb as well, AA .177 pellets £8.69 a tin my local gun shop £12.99, so if I save up and buy 10 tins at a time, I also get 5% discount and the postage costs when added still save me £30 over buying them from the local idiots.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

They are great.
    The cheapest I could find for BSA mags, and that was with quick delivery 👍

I've bought from them since I started shooting a few years back. Nothing but praise for their exemplary customer service, range and prices. Always buy my Umarex Co2 in 100's from them.

I can still remember buying from them when they advertised in Airgun World about 1990. They were cheap and quick then aswell

We shouldn't keep saying they are well cheap and give a great service -----They might put there prices upand make us pick up only Its a shame they don't do guns especially if they can do the other stuff at a good price they could corner the market ---"Just thinking didn't they used to advertise them in the mags a few years back?"