Thread: Pig in a poke. Happier now. Motivation is the key

Pig in a poke. Happier now. Motivation is the key

Bought remote, sight unseen, some time ago. After quick look couldn't face it again.
    Yesterday in the middle of more pressing tasks suddenly decided to attack it.
    So sudden didn't take before pics.
    Snapped through pistol grip repaired, from wrong end, with screw and galvanised clouts. Loads of dents scratches and chequering severely rubbed away.
    Horrible finish almost all removed, dents lifted, scratches filled, layer cake fixed over gross damage.
    Itching to get at the chequering now and in much better mood. Action parts next

Last edited by deejayuu; 25-03-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    From the wrong end meaning they drilled into the butt of the pistol grip?

It's a stock with a great potential for glory, I am sure that a further bucket of elbow-grease will get it there. And you will make it stronger than it was when it left the factory, look forward to the finished article.

HW55 Tyrolean is it?

I just googled what a 'galavanised clout' is. Oh my Lord, what swamp-donkey did you rescue it from?
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 04-03-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Looking good now; nice one.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Thanks both. Sorry "wrong end" should have said right end wrong place. They went through behind the cylinder not under it.