Thread: Feinwerkbau Diopter for 300S (and others). Still in box.

SOLD. Feinwerkbau Diopter for 300S (and others). Still in box.

I bought a new spare rear diopter for my Feinwerkbau 300S rifle way back in 1971/1972 and never used it as I picked up a second 300S soon afterwards and set one up for 6 yard shooting and the other for shooting at 10 meters !SOLD

The diopter is still in the FWB factory green foam box that it came in together with the rubber bellows.

The print on the dial tops is still sharp and clear.

This same type of sight was used on other FWB rifles including the 300 Junior and 300SU and will also fit the FWB 150 and 300.

I am not sure (cannot remember!) if this rear sight was ever fitted to a rifle so it is still in "new" or "as new" condition ( but is now over 40 years old!) and would be of interest to anyone with a Feinwerkbau match rifle who either needs a new rear sight or just fancies replacing a worn one for one that is "as new".

The sight was expensive when bought new in the 1970's and I am only selling it to help finance a new MEC Spy sight for my Walther Carbontec so if anyone is interested please contact me by PM or email.

As far as I know these are no longer available so this boxed one is probably quite rare.

SOLD£90 including delivery to any UK mainland address, but happy to keep it if nobody wants it as I may well find an FWB recoilless rifle in the future that needs a nice tidy sight to fit it.
    Last edited by zooma; 11-01-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

This sight could be really handy for anyone with an FWB match springer who switches between 6 yard MPL and 10 meter shooting.

I had two rear sights for my Model 75 for this very reason and it proved to be very convenient and a great time saver.

I never needed a spare rear sight for my 300S as I had two of them - one set for 6 yard shooting and the other set-up for shooting at 10 metres.
    Last edited by zooma; 08-01-2019 at 01:02 PM.

I forgot all about this listing - until I stumbled across this small green foam box when looking for something else this afternoon.

This would probably a very handy spare rear sight for anyone who is shooting with an FWB 150, 300, 300S or 300SU - or invaluable to anyone who has either lost or damaged one.

My reduced price is £90 including delivery to any UK mainland address.

If nobody is interested I will be happy to keep it as "well used" examples can fetch a similar price!
    Last edited by zooma; 09-01-2019 at 10:06 AM.

I'll take this for my + 10 metre efforts with my 300 FWB.

Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Zodiac View Post
    I'll take this for my + 10 metre efforts with my 300 FWB.

Thanks .

Hi Steve,

It was nice to see you at RMTC last night and thanks for letting me have a shoot with your 300S

The new rear sight adjusted to 10 meters easily and the grouping was looking good with 4.50 RWS Meisterkugeln (always found to be a good choice for a 300S - and many of the other classic match rifles too!).

You also shot it well at 10 meters too!

We are looking forward to seeing you at the club again soon

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 11-01-2019 at 09:19 AM.