Thread: Two HW Diopter sights for sale.

Two HW Diopter sights for sale. SOLD

SOLDI have a pair of really nice condition (genuine) HW diopter rear sights for sale.

These are both of the 11mm "narrow" dovetail type to fit later HW rifles (1980 onwards?) and will not fit the earlier "wider" dovetail fitting rifles.

I have similar HW sights fitted to my HW 55T and HW35 rifles and have found them to be good solid performers that can be used on any HW springer - as long as the dovetails are the correct size for your year of rifle.

One of the sights is in really good (almost as new) condition that would grace any collectors HW rifle. The other is also in very nice condition but has the small tin side cover missing and shows some wear marks - mainly on the two side tightening screws.

It would not be too difficult to fabricate a replacement tin cover for the second sight using the other sights cover as a reference but the sight still works OK as it is, so the cover would just complete the cosmetic appearance. I have used it as it is with no problems but the "ratchet" function on the windage and elevation screws are very "limp" when compared to the other "as new" sight and may need some attention to correct if required.

Genuine and original HW diopter sights are getting harder to find all the time and I am asking £100 for the pair collected.

I can post the sights (if required) for £20 but they are heavy and need to be carefully packed and boxed so I would send them by "next day" DPD "signed for" delivery to get them delivered safely and quickly. SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 26-02-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Yes please matey, but next day delivery not required as I'm not back until Friday.

Cheers

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Yes please matey, but next day delivery not required as I'm not back until Friday.

Cheers

Dave
    OK Dave Thanks,

Please let me have your delivery address by email or PM and I will get them packed up ready to send to you on Thursday so they should be with you on Friday when you are back.

PM sent with payment details.

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 25-02-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Payment made,

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thanks for your payment Dave,

The two diopters are both packed and ready to be sent to you at the end of the week.

Bob.