Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lea valley

Well done to lea valley.
    Great course.
    Well done to all class winners.
    Fantastic clearance neil.
    Well done harvey.

Graeme

Have to agree with comments above......and BIG thanks to Dan Sutton; Richard Blackshire, Paul Burt (and any others) who put together a fantastic course. Love shooting HFT at LV. And as for Neil Wakelin, I think he is a Cyberdyne Systems T-1000

Cheers all at lee valley for a cracking venue course and some of the best catering superb mornings shooting. Congrats to all class winners also

Quote Originally Posted by risingfriend View Post
    Cheers all at lee valley for a cracking venue course and some of the best catering superb mornings shooting. Congrats to all class winners also
    Another shout for caterer Quint and his ladies, they do a great job and the burning hot plate with a lovely fry-up on it was really welcome on a chilly old morning

Quote Originally Posted by gold682 View Post
    Have to agree with comments above......and BIG thanks to Dan Sutton; Richard Blackshire, Paul Burt (and any others) who put together a fantastic course. Love shooting HFT at LV. And as for Neil Wakelin, I think he is a Cyberdyne Systems T-1000
    I agree, they put out a perfectly judged course for the gusty conditions, well done!