Thread: Good deal on two new guns

Good deal on two new guns

Hi just bought a new CP2 for my son and a CR600W for myself. I think that I got a good deal I paid £140 for the CP2 and £135 FOR my CR600W from the RFD that owns our club building. I was also tempted by the Artemis M11 one of the other members bought of him at £295. I think I will start saving.

Colin.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Well, to be honest you could have paid less- but from Poland or elsewhere! But you know the retailer and there will be a warranty attached.

Despite what people may say, these SMK (usually SPA Chinese made) are really very good and giving a lot of well known western makers a severe headache. I have both of your purchases and am very impressed by them. Enjoy - oh and buy your CO2 caps from our sponsors, JS Ramsbottom- cheapest you'll find
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Cheers. Tony, I just buy my CO2 from the same dealer who I bought the guns from he is also a member of my club. He does CO2 at 40p each or £3.50 for 10 so not bad at all.