Thread: Cambridge Summer Safari 2018 August 11/12

Cambridge Summer Safari 2018 August 11/12

A date for your diary is the summer safari 2018 which will take place over the August 11/12 weekendThis is was always a good weekend even more so if you camp i still have nightmares remembering Rex's photo album
    We will shoot a 30 shot course to Cambridge Rules on the Saturday afternoon starting at 3pm
    30 targets on the Sunday as normal (UKAHFT rules)
    Camping space available as normal and the BBQ is available for use on sat evening as usual.
    Bring your own food and drink for the Saturday but no alcohol to be consumed until your shooting is finished.
    Food will be available as per normal for the Sunday.
    Same prices as usual and some nice medals will be up for grabs.
    fry
    Last edited by regsie; 10-08-2018 at 10:25 PM.
    HW100 .177 Panorama Theoben Panorama
    HW100 .22 Panorama HW97 Nikon

this is most definitely a good weekend (except the masters rules) as for your nightmares Matt, I have another years worth of interesting pictures to share as a way of getting you back for putting your snore factory right on top of my tent.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Cheeky reminder

Don't forget a great weekend of shooting and a good Saturday evening

is it only the nice medals available on the Sat masters rules shoot Matt or are you gibing them out for the proper shoot on sunday too. Obviously going to miss the silly safari, crazy Cambridge rules that you've don e in previous years
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

i understand this is now Cambridge rules, I am going to come straight from Springfield but may be too late to book in, Can someone book me in for this as I know I will be there before 3 but only just.