Thread: Diopter sight for Model 75. 6yard or 10 meter.

Diopter sight for Model 75. 6yard or 10 meter.

I have an Original/Diana Model 75 diopter for sale.

I bought this diopter sight as a spare so I could keep one fitted to the rifle for 6 yard MPL shooting and keep the other one set for 10 meter shooting - and this turned out to be a very good idea as it saved a lot of time and "dial twiddling" as I changed from one discipline to the other.

My Model 75 rifle has now been sold and so I no longer have any use for this spare sight but mention it here as some of our members may also like to have a spare sight for the same purpose - or have need of a Model 75 sight.

The sight is in good working order with some small "cosmetic wear marks" but still has good strong ratchet actions, and as the sight was "set" for 10 meter use the adjustments have not had a lot of use. It also has a small pink nail varnish spot on it to identify it as my 10 meter sight but this can be easily removed with nail varnish cleaner of replaced with your own preferred nail varnish colour!

The windage and elevation marks on the indicators and adjustment dials are still nice and clear and none of the screws are "chewed" suggesting that the sight has never been taken apart for any reason.

Price £65 including UK post.
    Last edited by zooma; 28-02-2018 at 01:02 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.