Thread: Valuation wanted for Anschutz 2013 Supermatch 0.22 LR

Valuation wanted for Anschutz 2013 Supermatch 0.22 LR

I'd appreciate help in valuing my Anschutz 2013 Supermatch 0.22 LR prior to my selling it. TBMK it was made in 2000 and has been well used since then, but is still capable of achieving very good results, particularly when used for 100 yards anysights competetions. I haven't used it for a while and have lost the Handstop, and whilst it comes with an Anschutz 7002 (?) sight set there are no foresight elements and no rearsight Iris (if I did ever have them they've long since been put down somewhere and forgotten).

What could I reasonably expect to get for it for a quick sale, I'm happy to either sell as is, or split into three parts (Stock, Action, and Sights) and sell each part individually.

Thanks for all informative input,

Vic Thompson.

75% of the purchase price? That would have been about £1,500, so now £1,200?

thanks for the input Tim.

Vic T
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 13-05-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    thanks for the input Tim. I've offered it to someone for £800 but he seemed to think that was too much, hence my posting.

Vic T
    Tim has pitched the price about right,over £2000 just for a barreled action today.
    I bought one in 2010 sold it after a couple of years regretted that move,so bought another
    2016 super rifles.John F.