I've always had a thing about western pistols right back to when I were a lad (remember LONE STAR cap guns), so the obvious replica for me was a Colt SAA. I loved the look of the Crosman Remington 1875 but went right off it when some wally decided to put COWBOY in big letters on the side of the frame. Ruined the authenticity for me, which left the Umarex Colt SAA as the only option.
At the shooting show there was a stand selling these at a good discount and I picked up a 71/2" rifled barrelled nickel one. What a gun. The only downside for me is that it only comes with 6 pellet shells so I've added another dozen.
Don't be put off by the seemingly endless reloading as that is all part of the pleasure of owning one and the best pellets I've found so far have been RWS Geco and RWS Hobby.
Other stuff you should consider for general maintenance are Pellgun Oil, felt cleaning pellets (I have Remington Cleansers) and a silicon cloth to wipe off the inevitable fingerprints, all of which you can get from J S Ramsbottom at very reasonable cost and no I'm not related or employed by them.
There was a very useful video by Umarex on U-tube regarding maintenance of these guns until a few days ago which has since been pulled.

Enjoy