I don't know if we’re in for another mud fest or if it will be frozen solid or covered in snow or raining (most likely) but we'll be shooting anyway. I haven't been down this week so I don't know what the grounds like at the moment. Hopefully it will be a full 30 but if nature dictates (and I don't fancy lying in the mud) we'll just use the 15 clearest pegs and shoot it twice, should still be a good one though.
This shoot is open to all responsible shooters of UK limit air rifles and will generally conform to UKAHFT rules (with some minor variations to add interest). As its light enough to set up earlier we'll aim to get the plinking range open for 8 and have the safety brief at 9 with the shoot straight after. You MUST be at the safety brief to shoot. Costs are £6 for members and £7 for guests.
The early start means an early finish so the other halves are normally happier lol.
Our course is located at Ultimate Events, based at Holmbush Farm, just off the A264 between Horsham and Crawley, address below:

Ultimate Events
Crawley Road
Faygate
West Sussex
RH12 4SE

Its well sign posted from the dual carriageway as Farm World and Holmbush Paintball.

Once you get to the site follow the signposts to Ultimate Events, go past the paint ball area and you will come to a large car park. Be aware that this is an unpaved forest road and a bit rough in places. Also watch out for the deer who seem to think they own the place lol.
We are located a short way down the hill into the woods but look around for any other shooters and ask directions as its easy to get lost. We check the car park regularly so we will find you if there's nobody around. As we can't guarantee a full course the sixty-point challenge is on hold for the moment so it’s a plain and simple shoot.

If anybody wants to know more or needs directions then PM me or e mail to info@hrpcuk.com.
Cheers
Terry