Thread: HRPC Club shoot 4th March results

HRPC Club shoot 4th March results

It was a great surprise to get to the course this morning and find that the mud bath I was expecting wasn’t there. In fact, despite the recent snow and rain the course has actually dried out a lot. So no longer having the excuse of trying to stay out of the mud, the first shoot in March has also become the first full 30 peg course of the year. Not a bad one either even if I say it myself and all of the old favourites were back in play Crowzilla and Chernobyl rat among others.
    It wasn’t an easy course either which makes some of the scores even more impressive. Kevin’s 57 was the best on the day, well deserved and he almost got a new PB. Peter Fenn was a close second with 56 and did get a new PB so massive congratulations to him. For me though the most impressive shooter today was one of our new members out on his first HFT shoot. Toby Fjeld shot a great round to get a 50, and that’s with a .22 as well so he’s going to be up there at the end of the year I think.
    Thanks to Kevin and Jon for putting up with an old codger like me it was great shooting with them.
    Any way on to the scores.

Kevin Wickson 57
    Peter Fenn 56
    Jon Newton-May 53
    Steve West 53
    Toby Fjeld (.22) 50
    Terry Evans 50
    Duane Saunders 50
    Simon Humphries 48
    Dave Powel 47
    Colin Muggeridge 39
    Adam Smith 37

Now that it looks like we’ll be setting 30 peg courses again we’ll restart the 60 Point challenge for our next shoot. The opening pot will be carried over from last year and start at £97.
    Cheers
    Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Thanks Terry for an enjoyable mornings shooting.

Some really well placed branches.....😳

Well done Kev W, cracking shooting today.

Till next time.
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT