Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anschutz 335 - a candidate for piston seal conversion?

335 Magnum was the power for UK Market plus I believe given a scope?? Happy to be proved wrong.
    Super Star then probably as a marketing ploy for the US market.

I have no idea, going from what little 8 can find,the 335 Magnum shot a little faster than the regular 335.

http://picssr.com/photos/18w/interes...d=67307561@N07
    Donald

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    After years of looking, one of my "grails" finally showed up, an Anschutz 335 magnum.
    Is the bore or stroke any different to the standard 335?

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    335 Magnum was the power for UK Market plus I believe given a scope?? Happy to be proved wrong.
    Super Star then probably as a marketing ploy for the US market.
    I greatly doubt that there was any physical differences between the annies of old and the last ones off the line in regards to stroke. Springs- possibly. I do stand to be corrected on that though.
    I think the "magnum" moniker was simply added to the last guns out of the factory to try n support or drum up sales. Annies will never be powerhouses and won't shoot so well approaching the limit- though most CAN be made to get there with some coaxing. I have two in such a place and they not as sweet as they used to be.
    Well engineered guns though.
    Dave

Bumping my own thread...

It is time for a new spring in this gun, and I am wondering if anyone have tried any of the Titan XS springs in the 335?

I have a Theoben 335. One of the very few they did the zephyr conversion on. Doing 11.1 ft lbs. The last 335's had a resettable safety at the rear to satisfy the USA market and were produced around 1986. Mach 1.5