Thread: Falcon Owners Forum - Access?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Mate, I'm heart broken, I was hoping for some new niche mates but, it wasn't to be - I'm stuck playing soggy biscuit with the FN12 on my lonesome

To be fair though, it's a cracking little rifle. It may be old but, it's very slick and accurate. I'll bring it out next time you're down here.
    I feel like fx will have fallen from grace, Ted will have given up shooting and tony belas will just be a name of some long gone person associated with a long told legend of a gun manufacture called day state & The airgun holy grail by the time I manage to get over to you again!! Lol
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    I feel like fx will have fallen from grace, Ted will have given up shooting and tony belas will just be a name of some long gone person associated with a long told legend of a gun manufacture called day state & The airgun holy grail by the time I manage to get over to you again!! Lol
    Ok, I'll come over to you mate - I've got some pellets for you to try anyway

I'll bung you a text tomorrow.

All of the above.