Thread: Falcon Owners Forum - Access?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    You taking your fn12 and going to play at home? to be fair it does sound a bit snooty!

Mate, I'm heart broken, I was hoping for some new niche mates but, it wasn't to be - I'm stuck playing soggy biscuit with the FN12 on my lonesome

To be fair though, it's a cracking little rifle. It may be old but, it's very slick and accurate. I'll bring it out next time you're down here.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Mate, I'm heart broken, I was hoping for some new niche mates but, it wasn't to be - I'm stuck playing soggy biscuit with the FN12 on my lonesome

To be fair though, it's a cracking little rifle. It may be old but, it's very slick and accurate. I'll bring it out next time you're down here.
    I feel like fx will have fallen from grace, Ted will have given up shooting and tony belas will just be a name of some long gone person associated with a long told legend of a gun manufacture called day state & The airgun holy grail by the time I manage to get over to you again!! Lol
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    I feel like fx will have fallen from grace, Ted will have given up shooting and tony belas will just be a name of some long gone person associated with a long told legend of a gun manufacture called day state & The airgun holy grail by the time I manage to get over to you again!! Lol
    Ok, I'll come over to you mate - I've got some pellets for you to try anyway

I'll bung you a text tomorrow.

All of the above.