Thread: Falcon Owners Forum - Access?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you very much for that - I will give it a go although I am not much of a facebook user!

I've been trying for the last couple of years. All hope went throught the window some time ago

Quote Originally Posted by LESS THAN FORTUITOUS KENNETH View Post
    I've been trying for the last couple of years. All hope went throught the window some time ago
    Thank you for that - I won't hold my breath then.

What's the problem with the site?

I put this on the Falcon Forum yesterday as i feel that the issue should be addressed.I'm sorry that my efforts to get someone from the forum to sort the problem have so far failed.

NO NEW MEMBERS

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:04 pm #1
    It was brought to my attention that prospective new members are unable to join this forum, Two people on the BBS have tried without sucess one of them for nearly two years the system will not allow them to do so. The Forum has become very quiet of late most probably because of the Facebook forum which i do not subscribe to. Unfortunatly if there are members going to Facebook who are unable to join this forum then what prospects has this forum got for the future ,i can only see one outcome as less and less people use it and it will inevitibly die a death which will be very sad. Can the Mods on the forum please address the problem so that we can welcome new members after all the forum is a mine of information and should continue.

Thank you very much indeed for your efforts - they are very much appreciated!

I do hope you are successful as I am a very reluctant Facebook user - I can't stand the format and really regard it as a necessary evil.

Quote Originally Posted by copperjacket View Post
    Thank you very much indeed for your efforts - they are very much appreciated!

I do hope you are successful as I am a very reluctant Facebook user - I can't stand the format and really regard it as a necessary evil.
    Ditto i don't do Facebook for the same reason, not even got an account.

I take it you didn't get a reply?