Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Falcon Owners Forum - Access?

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    There has been some response and a reply posted from one of the top dogs on there
    Yes but as I said above ,no definitive answers. I have asked further questions but no reply after 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    Yes but as I said above ,no definitive answers. I have asked further questions but no reply after 24 hours.
    24 hours better give it a few days

Well Requoil still hasn't had the courtesy to reply to me although he has replied to another member that posted after me. The Forum is actualy locked so you can't even look at it. Sad but its only going one way now.

Who actually owns the site?

Requoil

Just sent Richard (Requoil) an email regarding your request I've also sent you a pm with the details I lived in Carlton in Lindrick,just up the road from Richard in Worksop Notts but I'm now down here in Maidstone Kent otherwise I'd go down and see him myself I have also just been on the Falcon Forum it is up & running ok?

Replied to your PM and yes its up and running but only to members. No new members allowed and forumis locked so no one can look at it. Very sad

Falcon forum

This is piggybacked on tapatalk, when I log in it advises me to join tapatalk, (so I can gain access to other forums) run by tapatalk, Requoil is not blocking membership, he would like to see the forum flourishing again as would most of the older members, perhaps it is tapertalk who have imposed the block in order to get people to join their setup, perhaps you could try that then try to access the falcon forum
    Del
    Just do it
    My second language is gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by delboy View Post
    This is piggybacked on tapatalk, when I log in it advises me to join tapatalk, (so I can gain access to other forums) run by tapatalk, Requoil is not blocking membership, he would like to see the forum flourishing again as would most of the older members, perhaps it is tapertalk who have imposed the block in order to get people to join their setup, perhaps you could try that then try to access the falcon forum
    Well why hasn't he told us that if thats the case, i did ask him if there was a technical reason why new members could not join and all he came back with was that in his opinion the forum was better of without new members being able to steal information from the forum.

Not been on there in over 7 year just logged in with no probs wot so ever looks quiet tho

I have tried joining TapaTAlk to gain access and still get the same page that denies access.

Logged on through Tapatalk never done that before if they’ve turned off new members it’s not going to accept any one new no point complaining about it who knows what’s going on behind closed doors it’s all to easy to complain but no one knows what’s going on behind closed doors remember mods / admin run a free service behind most forums they may of had enough / have personal probs or want to spend three time doing other things be patient or simply find the info else where requoil has given a hell of a lot of years service over there I’d assume there’s some reason to it been locked down

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    Well why hasn't he told us that if thats the case, i did ask him if there was a technical reason why new members could not join and all he came back with was that in his opinion the forum was better of without new members being able to steal information from the forum.
    Do they do funny handshakes on this forum?! I mean what kind of information is being stolen here? It's not bleeding MI5!!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Requoil did design some regs for the falcon which he did share on the forum wouldn’t be the first time this has happend can think of a few who joined the Theoben rapid forum and started selling Phild’s and Nutshot’s ideas on or Blodnob’s valves and baz’s work on stealths even had the cheek to patient there ideas in the states at the end of the day it’s reqoils forum if he only wants members who are already in that’s his choice he could of closed it all together it’s only matter of flicking a switch in settings

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    Requoil did design some regs for the falcon which he did share on the forum wouldn’t be the first time this has happend can think of a few who joined the Theoben rapid forum and started selling Phild’s and Nutshot’s ideas on or Blodnob’s valves and baz’s work on stealths even had the cheek to patient there ideas in the states at the end of the day it’s reqoils forum if he only wants members who are already in that’s his choice he could of closed it all together it’s only matter of flicking a switch in settings
    Fair enough.., these ideas should be patented by the owners then
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Is there any progress on this at all?