Quote Originally Posted by Hemmers View Post
According to Eley's US Website, the Ventus pellets are being made by Eley themselves in Birmingham. In which case it would follow that the Tenex pellets are also their own.

Of course the US tend to play faster and looser with advertising standards. They don't explicitely say Birmingham on the UK website, though they do use language to suggest they're their own pellets:

Using a word like "make" would be interesting to the ASA if they didn't actually manufacture the product.

I did have it in my head from somewhere else that they were making their pellets, but I can't recall where or from whom I heard it.

Very interesting and thanks for your input.

I share your doubts about whether or not these pellets will actually be manufactured in Birmingham (UK) - but I hope they will be.

It would be great to have top quality match grade pellets made in the UK - for the first time ever (?).

For many years it has been very difficult for any of us that shoot match air pistol or match air rifle to buy anything that is actually made in UK that we can use, so I really hope these pellets are the start of some British made products that are aimed at the target shooting market.