Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crosman 140

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Thanks Mick. Good Skittles. This thread has by default become very informative, so cheers for moving it as it would've been a shame to loose these facts and figures via the deletion of non sales related chit-chat posts, as would've had to've been the case if left in the sales section.
    No problem, Gareth, moving the thread seemed the logical thing to do --- it would be rude not to.

Most folks think I'm just into boingers, but in reality I have some interesting pneumatics in my modest collection as well.

B45 Chinese thingy
    Sheridan Bluestreak
    Sheridan Silverstreak
    Arcos Setra AS 1000 .177"
    Early Daystate Sportsman MK2
    Titan Mohawk multipump
    Titan Mohawk single stroke
    Parker Hale Dragon
    Lots of Crosman pistols
    One early Crosman 140
    Two late Crosman 140s

The Crosman 140 didn't die in the 1970s as the pump tube was used as the basis for the Marshall and Whaley Crosmans of the 1980s.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 11-03-2018 at 04:37 PM.

i always wondered if the crosman 1322 had the same foresight fitting as the 140,as you can get them for the 1322 with a built in silencer adapter.if they would fit the140 would be nice to fit a silencer.

Quote Originally Posted by bcham View Post
    i always wondered if the crosman 1322 had the same foresight fitting as the 140,as you can get them for the 1322 with a built in silencer adapter.if they would fit the140 would be nice to fit a silencer.
    From memory they're not interchangeable, but I'll check tomorrow for you.

140 tube pump pivot pin hole is further back from the front of the tube but a gmac silencer pivot can be fitted if you re drill it for the different pin location
    with the early models 1-3 with the trigger in the stock you had to keep an eye on the stock nut as if it came loose they could fire un intentionally or not build pressure
    140's and 1400's tend to be over or will go over 12 as well so for my two I made blow off pistons to keep them well under

Thumbs up

Hi

I have the 177 version (Mod147), Bought it from Melbourne a couple of years ago

Bottom one..

They're very nice guns, I also bought Mr Fletchers book all about the 14 range of Crosman pumpers

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/