I have been searching for a while and may have found a promising location for a new private air rifle club in the Cotswolds that can facilitate indoor shooting out to 25 yards approx. and of course, ideal for 10m pistol and rifle.

Also - subject to location, it might be possible to set up a range to cover 55 yards and possibly woodland for a permanent HFT/FT course.

It is early days for sure but this area has no shooting facilities at all unless you want a 2 hour plus return run.

The site has 24/7 365 access so it might be possible to turn up and shoot (within reason) as and when and possibly host HFT and FT comps. Maybe even NV HFT or NV training - whatever.....

I have no idea on costs - there will be a cost as the land is a quasi commercial site - so I am leaning towards a annual membership that covers the costs in one fee. Only addition would be consumables like paper targets, air if you don't have your own, pellets etc.

So can you let me know if you are interested as an annual member in principle only. I cannot give you a fee yet as it obviously depends on what the host wants divided by the number of peeps that come on board at start up.

Pay on the day access could be an option and the charges would assist in offsetting both membership and acquiring equipment such as knock downs and re-setters, pellet traps and the like.

If you have ideas about what to include as well.....to make it a 21st century facility - please do not be shy.

Thanks for looking

Steyr