Thread: Anyone in the Hampshire area got a Theoben gas ram pump I can use please?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35

Anyone in the Hampshire area got a Theoben gas ram pump I can use please?

Hi all,

Does anyone in the Hampshire area have a Theoben gas ram pump I can borrow/hire/buy cheaply, I'm just waiting for the new O rings and valve to turn up and I can get it all back together minus the piston weight.

Cheers.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

pump

any stirrup pump will do as long as it has a good gauge I use a ordinary pump on mine with the adapter

Quote Originally Posted by clive s 400 View Post
    any stirrup pump will do as long as it has a good gauge I use a ordinary pump on mine with the adapter
    The problem is, I have nowt as I'm only used to working on springers, my local gun shops don't have one either, so I may have to just bite the bullet and buy a pump but I thought I'd just ask first.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    The problem is, I have nowt as I'm only used to working on springers, my local gun shops don't have one either, so I may have to just bite the bullet and buy a pump but I thought I'd just ask first.

Pete
    Hi Mate, I am in Farnham and have a pump that you can borrow for as long as you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Hi Mate, I am in Farnham and have a pump that you can borrow for as long as you need.
    Thanks for that Binners, I've got a couple of other avenues to try first, if they fail then I'll let you know.

Many thanks mate.

Pete

If you have no joy over the next we’ll or do, I could take it to Kempton