Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuming At Air-Arms - Wot No QA????

As a lefty shooter, I prefer the right action in left stock. I use aftermarket stocks for 3 of my guns and 1 has a lefty beech stock with the notch for the right handed action cut out. I wouldn't cut up a walnut stock, so I by custom made. I have 1 full lefty and it is a joy to shoot and load. I'm right handed, so I cock with the right and load with the left on the lefty gun. Very efficient. I also shoot full right handed guns and have no problem. Some seem to have trouble with the top edge of the wrong sided stock, but I don't even notice.

I agree I’ve got a righty action in a lefty walnut stock,works really well for me,I load a 77/97 from the right side as well,just seems easier

Quote Originally Posted by FPoole View Post
    As a lefty shooter, I prefer the right action in left stock. I use aftermarket stocks for 3 of my guns and 1 has a lefty beech stock with the notch for the right handed action cut out. I wouldn't cut up a walnut stock, so I by custom made. I have 1 full lefty and it is a joy to shoot and load. I'm right handed, so I cock with the right and load with the left on the lefty gun. Very efficient. I also shoot full right handed guns and have no problem. Some seem to have trouble with the top edge of the wrong sided stock, but I don't even notice.
    Well,I would be laughing all the way to the bank,the left hander is worth £100 more,move the stock on and buy a right hander!!!