Thread: yahoo mail is censoring your emails!

yahoo mail is censoring your emails!

Just checked my emails to look for a mail from another member with pics of a mercury he's selling.Nothing in my inbox so decided to just check my spam folder before emptying it.Low & behold there was the missing email with notices saying this email contains blocked images! So it is certain yahoo screens our emails for pics of guns now & send them to your spam folder. I am not a happy bunny to put it mildly.What do you lot think of this?

Just add the contact to you list and it should not go to spam again. It's just the junk filter being over-zealous.
    Purbeck Field Target Club.

Quote Originally Posted by tmstech View Post
    Just add the contact to you list and it should not go to spam again. It's just the junk filter being over-zealous.
    I shouldn't have to , usually the only mail that does go to my spam folder is crap I've ticked the box on as spam. After all this type of email usually comes from people who arn't already on your contacts list so would not prevent it happening again.
    Last edited by junglie; 10-03-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    I am not a happy bunny to put it mildly.What do you lot think of this?
    I think your tinfoil hat may be a bit too tight.....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    I think your tinfoil hat may be a bit too tight.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk Watch the full video.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    What do you lot think of this?
    I think my Nan knows more about emails than you.
    Master Debater

Well I could've understood it if the email was titled gun pics of similar , but it was just titled mercury pics, it's all very funny till you miss a gun you were interested in as the email went to spam folder instead. How many of you look at every email in you spam folder before deleting the lot? I'll get me tinfoil hat n' coat on now lol.

Well I could've understood it if the email was titled gun pics of similar , but it was just titled mercury pics, it's all very funny till you miss a gun you were interested in as the email went to spam folder instead. How many of you look at every email in you spam folder before deleting the lot? I'll get me tinfoil hat n' coat on now lol.
    I got an email via SKY (Yahoo) from Edgar Brothers the other day and it included a pic of a rifle but it did not go into my spam folder .

Given that Mercury is a toxic substance could it have been that that got it censored ? If indeed it was censored? I doubt though asIget notifications from the Taofledermaus youtube channel and he did mercury experiments and I got those emails fine . that was a while ago mind you.

And I'm pretty sure any mail that goes into my spam folder had the pics blocked even though I have the inbox set to show pics.

I check all my folders every day and delete the stuff I don't want every day.

Of course BIG BROTHER is watching everything you right --download --look at every text message and phone call can be monitored if needed for evidence!!!!!!!!! --now where's my armadillo shell for a hat
    Last edited by ZAKDINGEL; 11-03-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Given that Mercury is a toxic substance could it have been that that got it censored ?
    I was going to suggest that or perhaps it is being used as a code word by neferious groups
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177