I would not think this makes any sense at all as an investment.

Just a few numbers:

Turnover 200k, gross profit 60k and your keeping a 100 grand of stock in your house? - So by the time you pay business insurance, computers/phone etc, a small unit or a big chunk of your house then you can call that 5k easily - so your now looking at 55k profit

Take off all your expenses - car/travel (displaying at two international events remember) and your probably now looking in the region 45k g/profit.

You pay a p/t s/e gunsmith - say 20k for arguments sake, and a part time helper, let's call that 10k, we are now at 15k left for you - and you have no pension/holidays/sick pay/time off....

Bearing in mind you have to come up with 200k - which is around 4/5% - so about 10k a year interest, your now working for free essentialy

Even if my figures are off a bit, and I'm sure they are, you would have to be mad to invest in this, it's not an opportunity, it's a money pit.

Anyone looking for magic beans??

This would only be viable if it was 60k net profit after tax and included wages and deductions for both the gunsmith and p/t help - but it does not.

James