Thread: Valuation hy score sporter

Valuation hy score sporter

HI ALL
    ANY IDEAS WELCOME FOR CHROME HY SCORE SPORTER .22

HAVE ORIGINAL BOX - DID NOT COME AS A KIT - NUMBERED 1 OF 5

ANY HELP APPRECIATED AS ALWAYS
    ATB TOM
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auol2PxeHXBMdycpzIuN87bQeHg
    Last edited by tom24; 12-03-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Pics don't work for me.

Values on these can vary a lot according to condition, model, whether US or UK made, boxes, extras, etc (and whether we are talking dealer or private sales). Anything from (roughly) about £80 in average condition and working order for a run-of-the-mill model to £300 for something rare, sought after, in exceptional condition, and/or with extra barrels, suppressor, whatever.

hy score

Thanks Geezer - link had failed hopefully new one is working now - technology !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers Tom

Valuation hy score sporter

Pics worked for me fine, didn't even have to sign in to onedrive just clicked the sign in box off.Is it an american gun or one of the later british built ones? no idea on value thogh it looks in really good condition.Chrome pistols with white grips don't really float my boat unfortunetly.

Pic now works for me.

That's (I think, but am pretty confident) a British-made early 1980s Marriott-Smith/Phoenix Hy-Score with period suppressor, in chrome. So quite rare, desirable, etc. Especially with box.

If it were mine, I'd expect at least £200. Especially if the box is in good shape. Maybe £250.

micky2 is online now The collector formerly known as micky
    Hi boxed blued ones go for around £200. a bit more if they have all the extra bits, so a crome one should go for quite a bit more as they are rare.