Thread: Glock 19 CO2 BB

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?

Glock 19 CO2 BB

I see that this is on sale, with Glock's permission- all logos etc are as they should be. Metal slide etc. No doubt they'll be an arm and a leg here. Anyone know if any Euro suppliers are doing these at a sensible price?
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

£100 at Ronnie Sunshines

Emailed Silesia shop last night, they are doing them for £84, plus delivery to your door! But they're not blowback annoyingly ��

Yes, it's essentially a £50 pistol with another £50 slapped on for the branding. It's the Apple business model.
    Wait a bit and the prices will come down I reckon.
    Apparently Umarex have 20 Glock versions in the pipeline. Dunno how you'd tell the difference as they all look the same to me!

That's what I thought until I started shooting (and owning the real deal) I had a mod22, 40S&W (crap btw!) but mates in the club had glocks in 10mm and 45ACP. Those had a bigger frame and barrel and both very accurate. Mine was the in the smaller 9mm frame. Ok for 9mm but too small for 40!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    That's what I thought until I started shooting (and owning the real deal) I had a mod22, 40S&W (crap btw!) but mates in the club had glocks in 10mm and 45ACP. Those had a bigger frame and barrel and both very accurate. Mine was the in the smaller 9mm frame. Ok for 9mm but too small for 40!
    I had the 17 (9mm) and the 21 (.45)... I loved them, the 21 was my favorite of all time..

13+1 rds of .45, and I used to have 5 spare mags when shooting Practical Pistol...

If I hadn't bought the SIG320 Co2 pistol a few months ago, I'd probably buy the Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryll View Post

If I hadn't bought the SIG320 Co2 pistol a few months ago, I'd probably buy the Glock.

Hi Daryll I have been thinking of treating myself to the 320 what’s it like

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro