Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disappointed with my dream gun

Quote Originally Posted by AAPaulF View Post
    Put around 500 pellets through my TX now. Latest session was yesterday evening at Pete's and was next to a chap with a 10 month old TX200, all be it in .22. I had a go cocking his and the difference was night and day compared to mine, I could slowly ease the underlever back and engage the trigger and safety with no effort at all. Clearly there are some big differences between TX's.
    I've now pretty much mastered the cocking technique and after 150 pellets yesterday I only had 3 incidents of the trigger sears not engaging, the safety didn't work about 1 in 4 times. The effort though is still, in my opinion, extreme ,and my arm is still aching today. I have mastered the art however and it is great to shoot which helps. Will I keep hold of it... well that's yet to be decided.
    As per my previous post, why not give AA a chance to sort it out for you directly? It's clearly a duffer and they do care about their customers in many peoples' experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    As per my previous post, why not give AA a chance to sort it out for you directly? It's clearly a duffer and they do care about their customers in many peoples' experience.
    It does seem that there is improvement to be had based on the replies here. The OP is a few hours/100 mile from the AA factory, but they could help the OP by phone. Even better if they agree for the OP to return it to the original retailer for further investigation/replacement, or to AA directly. A replacement at the outset would have been ideal.
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

That’s what I’d do.

My only real gripe about my .177 HC is that I ordered a left handed one as I have a duff right eye.
    I didn’t expect to have to load the pellet with my left hand!
    Pretty obvious really.

My fault.
    Last edited by gingernut; 18-03-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    That’s what I’d do.

My only real gripe about my .177 HC is that I ordered a left handed one as I have a duff right eye.
    I didn’t expect to have to load the pellet with my left hand!
    Pretty obvious really.

My fault.
    Bet that's fun when you drop that tiny pellet in the loading bay, been there, done that
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

Indeed.
    With Leftie you also lose the cool slots in the top of the loading cover thing!