Thread: Bi Pod?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For what it is worth I've recently brought a dirt cheap bipod off a well known auction site and whilst I understand only too well 'you get what you pay for' it seems solid enough for my needs. Have no idea who actually makes it and care not if honest.

Buyer beware but don't right something off just because.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sijar View Post
    My first posting on Airgunbbs. Hello !

Earlier this year I bought a couple of £9.99, Harris copies, made in China from . I thought it worth a try. No great loss if they fell apart after a couple of weeks. They didn't. One's even handling the recoil of a 7.62 ! No failure yet. I kid you not. I'm amazed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhamster View Post
    For what it is worth I've recently brought a dirt cheap bipod off a well known auction site and whilst I understand only too well 'you get what you pay for' it seems solid enough for my needs. Have no idea who actually makes it and care not if honest.

Buyer beware but don't right something off just because.

Thanks.
    Yep - so did I. Chinese tat off that there famous internet web site. Thats my third. Non have failed. I used it in last nights 50m bench resting competition @ Rochdale A.G.C. (A A FT500) and came second - so they cant be that bad. And me a pistol shooter.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

just drop the cash on the right height Harris. It'll last a lifetime and I can say from experience of both Harris and it's clones; you can't beat the real deal.
    I have never regretted buying a real Harris, and had I not 'experimented' with clones I could have two real ones rather than one real and a heap of s***.