Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S/S 'Match' Airsoft Pistol?

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

S/S 'Match' Airsoft Pistol?

Is there such a thing as a 'match' airsoft pistol? Basically what I am after is a single shot 6mm plastic pellet firing pistol for short range target training for a 10 year old kid. Is there anything out there? Everything seems to be a 'real gun' semiautomatic replica. I want something that has a good trigger and big clear sights and no capacity for rat-tat-tat. For slow-fire training. I am hoping there is something like the Lov 21 but 6mm plastic and low M.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Is there such a thing as a 'match' airsoft pistol? Basically what I am after is a single shot 6mm plastic pellet firing pistol for short range target training for a 10 year old kid. Is there anything out there? Everything seems to be a 'real gun' semiautomatic replica. I want something that has a good trigger and big clear sights and no capacity for rat-tat-tat. For slow-fire training. I am hoping there is something like the Lov 21 but 6mm plastic and low M.E.
    This is my Maruzen APS-3 airsoft SSP target pistol. It has a 5 shot magazine which automatically feeds each time you operate the charging lever. Very well built and accurate.

Baz

https://i.imgur.com/CmjI3Fc.jpg
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    This is my Maruzen APS-3 airsoft SSP target pistol. It has a 5 shot magazine which automatically feeds each time you operate the charging lever. Very well built and accurate.

Baz

https://i.imgur.com/CmjI3Fc.jpg
    That's the sort of thing. Where can you buy one of those?

I sold it to Baz.
    I must persuade him to let me have it back one day!

You may have trouble finding one.

I got it from a Trader at Bisley a few years ago.
    Surrey guns or similar name?
    They had a few left from a kids horse riding and shooting sport.

I seem to recall it was sold in a Hammerli Box so there may be a Walther/Umarex connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Perhaps Sir could consider an ordinary SSP with plastic 4.5mm pellets

Gingers looks ideal but I have never seen another so something more mainstream might be best
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Hello mate, I have found what you are looking for, but it's in Hong Kong.

www.rainbow8.com

PSS 300 Airsoft pistol. Works out at about £132.00.

https://www.rainbow8.com/collections...-pistol-sliver
    Last edited by colin57; 16-03-2018 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Direct link added

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Quote Originally Posted by colin57 View Post
    Hello mate, I have found what you are looking for, but it's in Hong Kong.

www.rainbow8.com

PSS 300 Airsoft pistol. Works out at about £132.00.
    Oh dear, how tempting is that! With postage about £150.......
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

I bought one of those pistols but it was branded Hammerli. I bought mine from C & H Weston Ltd in Brighton. I don't know if they have any more but it isn't an airsoft as its not painted a bright colour so it must be over 1 Joule but probably not much over.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    I bought one of those pistols but it was branded Hammerli. I bought mine from C & H Weston Ltd in Brighton. I don't know if they have any more but it isn't an airsoft as its not painted a bright colour so it must be over 1 Joule but probably not much over.
    It's not a Replica Imitation Firearm (RIF) so doesn't need to be silly colours

My walther LPM1 is a firearm even if it doesn't need a license and the "hammerli" is a fair copy of it so it could be considered a realistic imitation firearm.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

My walther LPM1 is a firearm even if it doesn't need a license and the "hammerli" is a fair copy of it so it could be considered a realistic imitation firearm.
    Understand what you are saying- but in any event I ordered one with a Blue cylinder so it doesn't look like a black gun!

It'll be here in a few days- I hope!

Did you order a AP5 or the one from Hong Kong?

Did you order a AP5 or the one from Hong Kong?
    The one from HK. They've been very good with good communication- we'll see. I'll post up here the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    The one from HK. They've been very good with good communication- we'll see. I'll post up here the outcome
    Best of luck with it Tony, I hope it's a good one. I would be gutted if I had posted a link to something not very good!

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    I really hope you receive it but I have some reservations. It is an airsoft pistol so you will need to provide a defence under the terms of the VCRA. You'll also be liable for import duty & VAT. There is also the possibility that HMRC will confiscate it, then press charges for attempting to import a RIF. Like I said, I hope yours will get through.
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it