Thread: Daystate Regal Upgraded Stocks?

chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!

Daystate Regal Upgraded Stocks?

Hello again Guys,

I've heard that when buying a Regal you can pay a bit extra and someone at Daystate will pick you out an extra nice stock.

What I hadn't heard and have just heard is that they can pick you either a Walnut looking stock or Tiger Stripe...is that correct? Seems a bit weird to me.

Can anyone please help me with this? And if anyone had pictures of an upgraded stock I would be extremely grateful.
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

Your best bet is to ring them or contact them via email and I’m sure you’ll get the answer you want then.
    ATB
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

So if you don't pay extra you get a crap one?
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Selected stocks are available on request, not guaranteed a tiger stripe as far as I know but you could always ask.

The walnut stocks daystate use are generally very nice but the selected stocks are usually extra special.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

Have a look on the Daystate web site they have a stunning boxall edminton ltd edition stock for £100
    http://www.daystate.com/webstore.htm...27&sort=normal

chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!
    Thank you very much everyone, I really appreciate your time and advice.
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

Is grade 1 the highest/best stock in the Daystate stock grade scale?

Is there any evidence that these stocks are actually made from a higher grade?...or do they get in a standard order of say 200 stocks and pick out a percentage of the best to sell at a premium?

Cynical....moi?

Walnut for stocks is graded !-5.
    You can easily see the difference in higher grade stocks but doubt you will see a 4 or 5 on an airgun.

Due to a cock-up down to daystate (sending the wrong calibre huntsman to the shop) they upgraded the stock when they returned the rifle and it was a cracker.

Having said that, I have seen an even better one that was on a standard huntsman on the racks.

I think its just pot luck as to how good a standard stock is, but if you ask for a select one, i am sure that they would oblige.
    Some V-glide 80's, V-glide Tomahawk and a couple of Rapids