• Left

33 37.08%
  • Right

56 62.92%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Left or right ?

Left, left and even more left!

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

Right handed and right eye dominant . Two of my rifles are Ambi stocked and only the HW99s is right handed.

Shoot both left and right .
    Up until 8 years ago shot left handed for 36 years , taught myself to shot right handed and now shoot right hand most of the time .
    The only reason i changed ,had enough of paying more for left handed guns

I right with my right hand but my hand writing is poor. I went to school at a time when a leftie was unlucky so I was forced to be right handed. I am left eye dominant but can shoot left or right handed using a scope.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by IanSea View Post
    I’m right handed with a dominant left eye, so have always shot left handed. Can shoot rifles right handed but it doesn’t feel as natural. I shoot pistols right handed.
    There's a woman in the Biathlon world champs who used to shoot right eye but had an eye injury & now shoots left eye but right handed with an offset stock.

Super intelligent left handed (in my dreams)

left handed
    left eyed
    left brained
    right footed
    FX ImpactX, AirArms HFT500, 2xAirArms S200 MK3, Webley Omega, Weihrauch HW95, HW97K, HW98, HW99s, AirArms S200mk3, Gunpower Stealth, Weihrauch HW40pca, HW45 Black Star, Webley Alecto, Crosman 2240, Artemis pp700sa, Swiss Arms SA P1911, Walther CP88 competition, CP99

Left hand, left foot, left eye. Twin sister is the same, as was our father.

So many weirdos

Right handed for shooting and everything else (inc. scratching goolies and aris)

Right eye dominant for everything.

When stuck in a left hand corner, i use my son who is left handed

except for "boob" fondling, when my left hand has preference......i sleep on the right

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    Shoot both left and right .
    Up until 8 years ago shot left handed for 36 years , taught myself to shot right handed and now shoot right hand most of the time .
    The only reason i changed ,had enough of paying more for left handed guns
    I shoot right-handed for the same reason although i'm left handed. I was shooting my 77 left handed the other day as its ambi and it actually felt weird after using the rifles right-handed

Golf cricket baseball throwing the hammer left handed,pen axe javelin and shooting right handed. I read some where that only 10% of people in Britain are lefties but only 3% of golfers play left handed. There seems to be a high percentage of left handed shooters according to the poll.

Totally right handed, but I lost the sight in my right eye 45 years ago. I can shoot left or right handed TX's with equal ease and load with left or right hand. My daughter taught herself to write left handed as an infant, but she is mostly a righty. She plays piano at a high level and I've seen her cross hands and play backwards. I can hardly fathom how she does it.

Interesting thread, right handed for the most part, years ago I could shoot a pistol both left and right handed, but rifle has always been right handed

When I was younger and played cricket, I bowled right handed and batted left handed
    Last edited by MartynB; 16-03-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    A very interesting thread !
    I think many of "Us Lefties" are being drawn to this thread and voting accordingly but if that ratio was, lets say to be reflected over 500 voters, or more, I reckon Air Arms may as well start producing those Lefty Pro Sports assuming we all wanted one (or two) of course !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by bill57 View Post
    Left hand, left foot, left eye. Twin sister is the same, as was our father.
    Obviously a superior genome...