Thread: Webley Senior .177 for sale.

Webley Senior .177 SOLD

I have SOLD my .177 Webley Senior - but I listed it here first to see if it was of any interest.

This pistol is one of the first post war types with the longer knurled barrel section with a bright metal trigger and has undamaged brown bakelite grips and is currently fitted with a pair of third party wooden " target" grips that give the pistol a nice hold and have proven to be very helpful in extracting the best target performance out of the pistol.

Overall condition is not at all bad - but not mint. There is some minor damage around the large end cap where the screw slot has been "lightly tested" by a previous owner but this is minor enough to be polished out and re-blued if required - something I have been meaning to do for ages - but every time I pick it up I enjoy shooting it rather than restoring it.

The action is nice and smooth and is good enough to have been shot by myself in the MPL postal competition where I was able to score as well with it as I could with some more target orientated types such as my Model 5 - and my recoilless Model 6 (on a good day!).

This Senior would make a nice pistol to shoot and enjoy and the wooden grips would allow the brown bakelite grips to be kept safely (as I have done).

I think the pistol looks good just the way it is with its age related finish but it would also make an easy restoration for anyone that would prefer to polish the frame and re-blue it.

I am asking £135 for this .177 pistol with both sets of grips. Pictures available on request - please let me have your email address to send them to.

Now SOLD.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-03-2018 at 02:48 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Pictures were available and sent out.

The pistol is now SOLD.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-03-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Pictures now available.
    Could you send me pics? Please E-mail to: divall81@btinternet.com

Thanks
    Rob

My Senior has now been SOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmy77 View Post
    Could you send me pics? Please E-mail to: divall81@btinternet.com

Thanks
    Rob
    Sorry Rob the pistol has already been SOLD - but I have other Webley pistols to sell so please let me know if any of them may interest you.