Thread: Horsham Hawks Winter Hunter Series - Final Round - Sunday 25th March 2018

Horsham Hawks Winter Hunter Series - Final Round - Sunday 25th March 2018

Horsham Hawks Winter Hunter Series - Final Round - Sunday 25th March 2018

Details of the above event have just been posted under 'forthcoming events'.

Best wishes,

Phil

Spring has finally sprung

Finally managed a whole days practice (well, 3 hours), dropped em' all, watch out Sunday, I am on a roll

Lovely day today, and Sunday looks set fair, Horsham winter series has to this point been well set, well run, challenging and above all fun...looking forward to it.

..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Food no longer available - Sorry!

Hi Everyone,

Due to a bereavement and to dealing with consequent family issues, food will no longer be available for the shoot this Sunday. Tea and coffee will be available though.

Very best wishes,

Phil

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Well done Hawkies for putting out a great Hunter Rules (which I now know and based on the Basingstoke Bunny Bash & Summer Sizzler rules) morning for us.

Who turned the wind off? Whoever it was, would you please pop up to Kelmarsh next Sunday and do the same.

Great fun with my 'minder' and a Swallows FTC newbie - Paul. Had a feeling he was loosing the will after the first 10 target, but bounced back to capture another PB

Special well dones to Justin (top dog in Open) and Phil for his stunning 59 today.

Cheers

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Whhhhhoooaaaa

Brilliant day, good laugh, great course again....lessons learned....practice does work and don't believe everything you are told, even when it's from a proper gentleman

Bob and Nige, apologies for the constant prattle...you springer guys are really up against it in these hunter rules.

Top shooting Phil, and we are not worthy Justin...well done.

Brilliant Hunter series, thanks again to all those who give their time to make these things happen.

I DROPPED THE SQUZZER UP THE POLE....TWICE
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...