Thread: Mewe

Mewe

I have set up a Mewe group. I have never used this platform before but I am very impressed with it to be honest. It is fast and feature rich. video ebedding, pictures and the like are like lightening. I have set up an Air Rifle group for like minded folks to chat, share pictures, buy and sell etc.

Give it a go if you want - the more the merrier

I want you to join my group on MeWe: https://mewe.com/join/air_rifles
    Last edited by neil180; 27-03-2018 at 08:29 PM.
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Mewe?

Is it a rare cow / sheep hybrid, Neil?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Nah - its a sort of facebook thing only this one protects your privacy and doesn't bombard you with adverts. Its pretty good actually. Media embeds really quick and easy etc

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Nah - its a sort of facebook thing only this one protects your privacy and doesn't bombard you with adverts. Its pretty good actually. Media embeds really quick and easy etc
    Just joined neil do you have to download the app or is it an internet browser thing too....?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Just joined neil do you have to download the app or is it an internet browser thing too....?
    It's on the t'interwebs... I joined using my laptop but if there's an app I'll use that too. Looks pretty good to be honest!
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Both - I prefer the full version you get on the computer but the app is not bad at all to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Both - I prefer the full version you get on the computer but the app is not bad at all to be fair
    Ok.. some feedback.. I can't use it very easily on my phone via the online version.. the screen doesn't scroll properly and the boxes change sizes and overlap etc. It a pain in the arse!! Lol and unfortunately I don't have enough room on my phone to download the app so it's a bit of a non starter for me unfortunately.
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Fair dos pal - thanks for giving it a look over. It seems to have to some very good features such as easy, quick enbedding and media use but it has a couple of obviousl flaws that ae annoying ot be honest. I wanted to fill in the "events" by importing info via ical - but there seems to be no functionality for that and also if someone puts up a for sale post it woul be nice to be able to share that post cross platform - but that doesn't seem to be an option either. Shame.