Thread: Webley "heirloom" - oil shortage ?

Webley "heirloom" - oil shortage ?

Got this in yesterday, the pistol has been in the same family since purchased but has never seen an oil can for some reason. 90 mins later with some elbow grease and cold blue it has a fresh start. Shoots quite well too for a Webley after fitting another spring.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Done a good job there my man, I have to admit if this was mine I would have admitted defeat with it

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatWilson View Post
    Done a good job there my man, I have to admit if this was mine I would have admitted defeat with it
    Thanks, was not so bad compared to some I do. Still working on a really bad Haenel VI E (under the BSA) which was dumped at our local tip. Should come up nice in the end, I like giving these old things a new life. They will still be around when I am gone !

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Thanks, was not so bad compared to some I do. Still working on a really bad Haenel VI E (under the BSA) which was dumped at our local tip. Should come up nice in the end, I like giving these old things a new life. They will still be around when I am gone !

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    Wish I was that lucky to find something like that at my local tip, best thing I find is a few dead pigeons, shame for them really(the guns that is lol) one day might be none of a specific rifle left