Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the worst fault that you have seen on a springer

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Is there a reason why they were removed ? To hide the fact that there is a dangerous fault ? Or they emptied their photo storage account of old pics ?

No pics= it never happened
    Think again, it was me who posted the thread in the first place the same as the brocken trigger hook so hardly trying to hide any faults just the opposite.

But have another look at the video, the guy is complaining about the trigger not engaging and seems unaware that the piston rod is not supposed to come out of the piston

Depends where the part are made https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...na&prev=search

Gabinvest is a part of L&O Hunting Group GmbH Germany. The company is producing components for hunting weapons, air guns and sport pistols in premium segment. The end product is well known under the trademarks – Blaser, Mauser, Sig Sauer, German Sport Guns and Sauer.

http://gabinvest.eu/en/news/new-production/

Yes ,You posted the thread. We all know you did as your the OP No one disputed that .

http://forum.airguns.bg/index.php?th...BD.39/page-281

post # 5613

Although I work at "Gabinvest" in the new air rifle workshop, I do not like our Diana model: Diana p1000
    Lubo , 10 November 2015
    Last edited by bighit; 19-03-2018 at 05:49 PM.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Nice find
    I wondered why there has been so many quality problems with the new factory Diana's
    I have liked some Diana's for years but have been going by my 10-20 year old model's,
    I might post that link over on the DWC and see what they make of it.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Did that guy not think something was a bit strange with the rod just falling out ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Did that guy not think something was a bit strange with the rod just falling out ?
    Its a Diana . They are meant to be like that

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Its a Diana . They are meant to be like that
    Ahh, sorry, I've not had the pleasure of owning one
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Ahh, sorry, I've not had the pleasure of owning one
    Tinbum has and I don't think it was a pleasure .

Tinbum =Yep, I did have a brief dalliance with Diana rifles, but you are right. They're shit.
    Barryg =Can you be more specific and helpful ?
    Tinbum=Yes, I used to think HW were the best run of the mill manufacturer, then I thought Diana offered something that the HW mark was missing.
    Then I found out Diana's are shonkily made and according to this ( the video of the latch rod pulling out was in there ), potentially dangerous.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ht=dian+piston

On the theme of the person behind the trigger #5. Here's the reason the pellets got stuck in the barrel. Hilti nail/pellet?

I was baffled when that happened, think the cocking problem was the least of his worry's! I wouldn't buy a new Diana, shame as the older guns were quality.
    Think it beats my Webley hawk mk2 firing when you pushed the safety in. I thought it was a feature until my dad saw me doing it and grabbed it off me!

Quote Originally Posted by deejayuu View Post
    On the theme of the person behind the trigger #5. Here's the reason the pellets got stuck in the barrel. Hilti nail/pellet?
    A friend of mine used to do stuff like that . Home made darts out of nails with tufts of wool to act as tail to make it fly straight . Or the ends of shoe laces with a needle through it .

He would wonder why it did not work right after that . An old BSA Meteor ,It was almost spotless when he got it . His dad took it off him and put it in the metal skip at his work when he caught him shooting it in the garden and just dartboard as a backstop with a main road behind it

He does paintball now