Thread: Huntsman regal classic....

Huntsman regal classic....

Does anyone know if the longer (if it is longer/larger?) Air cylinder from a daystate huntsman regal will fit the huntsman classic?
    Reason I ask is I'm possibly thinking of getting a new stock at some point and if I can get it inlet to cover the cylinder (like the classic) I may consider increasing the size of the cylinder at the same time, for a bit more air.....
    Thoughts please
    Ta
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Hi, short is no, sorry.

As far as I remember the cylinder is all one piece on a classic and is two-piece on the Regal, inletting of stock is different as well on Regal.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

Quote Originally Posted by airwolf1 View Post
    Hi, short is no, sorry.

As far as I remember the cylinder is all one piece on a classic and is two-piece on the Regal, inletting of stock is different as well on Regal.
    Great, thanks, I'll put that to bed then. Or look at getting a separate new tube made.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Great, thanks, I'll put that to bed then. Or look at getting a separate new tube made.
    I think they used to do an XL tube for FAC classics but likely those tubes would have been used up before the Regal arrived. They were around 2 inches longer.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

I think they used to do an XL tube for FAC classics but likely those tubes would have been used up before the Regal arrived. They were around 2 inches longer.
    Yeah.. to be honest I'm not that bothered, it was a passing thought when looking at the grs spotter stock blanks that I might need to shorten the fore grip so why not lengthen the rifle a touch.while I'm at it.. maybe I should look at shortening the barrel instead

Huntsman regal classic....

The barrels already quite short on those, best thing you can do is shorten the shroud from the rear you can take about 3" from it, makes a good improvement on accuracy too, if done properly as there can be misalignment from shroud to silencer issues on these as well as all shrouded barrels.It helps make it a better hunting tool too being shorter obviously.

Yeah.. to be honest I'm not that bothered, it was a passing thought when looking at the grs sporter stock blanks that I might need to shorten the fore grip so why not lengthen the rifle a touch.while I'm at it.. maybe I should look at shortening the barrel instead