Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: how long to wait for airgun in post

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    If his membership is still active on the AGF please give their mods the heads up to prevent anyone else getting caught out.

All the best Mick
    I'm not a member on there Mick . it showed when I googled the names given by the OP

The airgun forum website has been removed by the BBS filter .

Feedback Profile of Ziniwuchi | AirGunForum
    https://www. › Forums › Feedback › Ziniwuchi's Profile
    Feedback Profile of Ziniwuchi. Feedback for Ziniwuchi · Feedback left by Ziniwuchi. Configure. Show feedback by... Buyer Seller Trader ... Feedback Stats for Ziniwuchi. Total Feedback Score: 0 (0%). Positive Feedback: 0. Negative Feedback: 0. Neutral Feedback: 0. Extended Stats. Latest Feedback. cloverleaf (151)

Not sure if he has posted on there or its a common name Ziniwuchi

just received this from freeadds,
    Hi Robert,

The seller is suspended from Freeads now, pending his response to my request or (as seen in his messages), a refund to you.

Please request an immediate refund for non receipt via PayPal.

You can also report this via 101 or by contacting your local police station, which i recommend you do for the purpose of a crime reference number.

Best Regards,
    freeads support

just escalated the claim with paypal. now i have to wait 10 days for the seller to respond, if after 10 days he does not respond ill get my money back.

That's great and thanks for keeping the post up to date will help others.

Fingers crossed for a successful outcome, Robert.

I was looking through the free adds and saw a air pistol for sale it was in London it was a lp 53 I contacted the seller and asked was it still for sale as it had been on the free adds a while he told me that it was and if I wanted it to transfer the money as pay pal gift other wise they would stop the money from getting through I did what he told me the money stayed on my account he did not take it a few days later I stoped the money contacted him again done what he said again couple of days later I stopped it again he never contacted me again I was very suspicious I think I had a very lucky escape mike

Quote Originally Posted by nikonman View Post
    Fingers crossed for a successful outcome, Robert.
    thanks.
    what gets me why did he set up is personal paypal on free adds,when he could have asked for paypal gift or bank transfer with no protection at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bcham View Post
    thanks.
    what gets me why did he set up is personal paypal on free adds,when he could have asked for paypal gift or bank transfer with no protection at all.
    In theory you hav'nt got any protecttion with Paypal as its classed as a firearm which Paypal don't cover, He's only got to tell them it was a gun and your not going to get your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    In theory you hav'nt got any protecttion with Paypal as its classed as a firearm which Paypal don't cover, He's only got to tell them it was a gun and your not going to get your money back.
    your name matches your comments.

What he says is correct though . Paypal prohibit firearms sale (and in the uk an airgun is a firearm ) in their terms and conditions which you and the seller have broken . They are within their rights to say no to them refunding you .

I posted their terms at the start of this post . It's your choice to ignore their terms and its their choice to pay you a refund .

Harsh but thats their terms .
    Last edited by bighit; 21-03-2018 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    What he says is correct though . Paypal prohibit firearms sale (and in the uk an airgun is a firearm ) in their terms and conditions which you and the seller have broken . They are within their rights to say no to them refunding you .

I posted their terms at the start of this post . It's your choice to ignore their terms and its their choice to pay you a refund .

Harsh but thats their terms .

using PayPal, you can’t buy or sell:

Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they’re for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.
    Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.
    Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.
    Stun gun sales are allowed for U.S. residents, but only if the transaction is permitted by law in both the buyer's and seller's jurisdictions. (PayPal account holders outside the U.S. can’t buy or sell stun guns.) Before they complete a sale, U.S. sellers must make sure that the transaction is legal in both locations.

Related items that you can buy and sell using PayPal include paintball guns, blank guns, and air-soft guns, as long as such transactions are legal in the applicable jurisdiction. All of these items must display the markings required by law, must not be convertible to shoot a lethal projectile, and can’t include blank ammunition.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/a...irearms-faq585

Same reason you can't buy and sell an airgun via Eblag yet people still try it .

Put yourself in paypals situation. Would you pay out for an item which is prohibited and both the seller and buyer have broken you terms ?

stating the obvious we all know that,

Only stating the obviouse , if you choose to ignore the rules and it goes wrong its your problem.

Only stating the obviouse , if you choose to ignore the rules and it goes wrong its your problem.
    again i know that grumpy git

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    @OP,Learn to read the rules! (especially paypal!)

And why slag people off when they are trying to be civilised, this is why you are on my ignore list you loser.
    Last edited by Retracted_Yeti; 22-03-2018 at 01:13 AM.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post
    @OP,Learn to read the rules! (especially paypal!)

And why slag people off when they are trying to be civilised, this is why you are on my ignore list you loser.
    like wise.idiot, can we now close this thread please.