Thread: how long to wait for airgun in post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sadly I don't think Potters Bar was affected by the weather last week, I would contact pay-pal but just refer to buying "an item" that has not appeared with all communication having ceased.

I would expect them to ask for advert details but they may not if you give them enough about how many times you have sent messages and asked for tracking details etc making it clear you have tried your best to contact him.

Probably coincidence but I had to get a refund off eblag that I think might have been Potters Bar, name of N Phillips ?

I will not use paypal for any deals on airguns its bank transfers for me
    every time, fingers crossed not had any bad deals on here .
    atb brian

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Sadly I don't think Potters Bar was affected by the weather last week, I would contact pay-pal but just refer to buying "an item" that has not appeared with all communication having ceased.

I would expect them to ask for advert details but they may not if you give them enough about how many times you have sent messages and asked for tracking details etc making it clear you have tried your best to contact him.

Probably coincidence but I had to get a refund off eblag that I think might have been Potters Bar, name of N Phillips ?
    name is
    OBj Ziniwuchi ill wait until after 1pm no post comes after that time.before escalating,

secretagentmole Guest

You have been scammed!

Did you not think to google such an unusual name?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=OB...hrome&ie=UTF-8

secretagentmole Guest

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    yes thats the one,

post man been and gone no parcel. so escalated to pay-pal. received this email from paypal.
    Your message about a purchase you made on 13 March 2018 for £161.00 GBP has been sent to Castle Regal.
    Please allow time for the seller to respond. hes got until 9th April to respond,

Did you fund the transaction via your credit card?

If so you might be able to go through them rather than paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    The photo in the garden suggests the back stop is a fence panel....and some ivy!

Seriously though, I can see how the OP might have got drawn into this sale; I like the look of the Black star myself and at a good price :-( The unusual name (or is it a username?) may or may not have deserved further investigation. I have been fortunate enough to have bought two items of G* from good sellers (though I also did some background searches). These freeads seem to attract the wrong sort.

Hope you get a good resolution to this. But the zero Comms since payment does not bode well :-(
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

i will escalate the case tomorrow,see what happens,