Thread: MTC Scope

Darlington. The Land of the Prince Bishops Durham

MTC Scope

MTC Mamba Pro 2. 5-30x50
    Do the low profile turrets on this "new" scope have a positive, audible "Click" when being adjusted.

Have a Mamba Lite. Nice scope but being a little "mutton Jeff" cannot hear or feel the turret when adjusting them.

Thanks
    Al.
    AlBur
    Always Remember "Utopia Does NOT Exist"

Quote Originally Posted by AlBur View Post
    MTC Mamba Pro 2. 5-30x50
    Do the low profile turrets on this "new" scope have a positive, audible "Click" when being adjusted.

Have a Mamba Lite. Nice scope but being a little "mutton Jeff" cannot hear or feel the turret when adjusting them.

Thanks
    Al.
    Sorry, can't speak for new MTC scopes but will take opportunity to say how hugely overrated I feel MTC scopes to be, perhaps with the exception of the Connect series.

My MTC Mamba 4-16 x 50 has awful turrets, the windage has no discernible clicks at all, and elevation is inaudible and indistinct, making it difficult to count up/down. It whites out with minimal eye movement off centre. I should've returned it really.

Quote Originally Posted by AlBur View Post
    MTC Mamba Pro 2. 5-30x50

Thanks
    Al.
    Hi, Yes they have a positive click, this was something that was changed on the Mk2 version, apparently feedback received led to them changing the turrets to thumb turn with positive click over the "coin adjustable" turrets in the original versions.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum