Not many of these about in the UK. Rare as rocking horse poo.I've owned this since the mid 70's and bought as a curiosity but occasionally has been used to shoot the proverbial barn door!

Double barreled Daisy Model 21 BB side by side shotgun.
Circa 1965-1970's. Typical Daisy BB but with 2 x shot tubes.
In fair overall condition and shoots well but is no power house. I believe these may have been sold as a junior type trainer/fun gun. This is NOT one of the extremely rare and pricey salesman's samples that were made with walnut? front and rear, and not to be confused with the models 410 and 104 either.
This one has a plastic stock and forend. The forend has been modified by a previous owner who cut a bit of off the rear both sides for some strange reason. If you had not seen one before you would never know. The stock had been lengthened with wood but is now back to the right size and sports a non original but sympathetic butt pad. On occasion the stock and forend have appeared for sale in the US.
The barrels have had a gentle makeover/refinish with black gloss spray and it is a pretty good match to the original.
It does look nice. Well I'm bound to say that aren't I.

I believe one sold at the last Kempton fair so someone must have seen it and perhaps may be able to point me in the right direction value wise.
I expect to be taking this along to the next one on the 25th. Apparently I don't yet have enough Webleys so funds are required.

Many thanks Carl