Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Original/ Diana Mod. 38- Early Versions

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    I have a.22 Diana 38 dated 08 88.
    Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    Mine is 08-88...
    I think I'll be checking the serial no. next!
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/zgenjiva0...VsmrFm4M-Fej8a

Pictures above of the 38. As far as comparison with the 36 of similar year goes, its just the stock shape/ pattern and the addition of the sight ramp as far as I can ascertain.
    The 36 and even the 34 gained the ramp soon after. A direct comparison with my '88 34 will follow to compare cylinder length. Ill be needing my anorak at this rate.
    That is identical to my 36 (except that a previous owner carbined the barrel). From memory, mine is around 1990. Can't summon the energy to dig it out of the cabinet and check.

I thought the long cylinder, ramp, 3-ball trigger replaced the short cylinder, rails, simple trigger in about 86-87 across the 34/36/38 range.

Interesting. It would seem that the 36 may have gained the 38 stock when the 38 got the longer, deeper one. Eventually 34 series evolution may be revealed on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by richywilk View Post
    Does anyone remember when Venom tuned a 38 for a company called Cindys shooting shop.
    It was called the Piranha ..in a stunning walnut stock another one on my list to own.
    I think I have one, thought it was venom tuned but spoke to v mach and he told me they may have done it for Cindy's, its seen better days but has a stunning tyrolean stock

Back up to help with an enquiry.

original 38

Following This Post ...... Drew, i will post some photo's of mine later