Thread: Sussex Armoury Jackal Woodsman Valuation

Sussex Armoury Jackal Woodsman Valuation

As above looking for a guide price for a Jackal Woodsman in nice user condition, Can't find any previous sale info
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

woodsman

so that makes two about

Guesstimate: £120-180, depending on condition and demand.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBIE View Post
    so that makes two about
    lol, I've been asked to sell it for a friend and want to get a fair price for him, They do seem rare but that isn't always an indicator of value, I've no idea what these are worth
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

About £170 for a decent one,

Jackal woodsmanhin

Hi
    Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Sideleverjohn View Post
    Hi
    Pm sent
    Valuation thread. Do not try to buy off one or will get you banned.

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBIE View Post
    so that makes two about
    I've got one and I'm keeping it.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I bought one recently for £40 think I got a bargain, Leceistershire air rifles offered me £90 for it, I declined and have been to range today with it, I enjoy shooting it more than my HW110 and it’s reasonably accurate at 25m.

£170 for a really tidy one, maybe £220 for a mint one. Tatty then £100 or less because it goes bang. £120 should find a buyer, though its a rifle some wants rather than just have.
    Basically its was bought by those who chickened out buying a plastic Jackal. For a woody rifle there were technically better as in fairness the action/barrel/trigger was fair but nothing great. Think a Webley Tracker was superior, and a HW77 far superior.
    As an Air Arms collectable they have merit. A plenty plinking good fun rifle if not in the same league as what Air Arms make now.

Thanks All

As mentioned it's not mine and I was after valuations from the thread not a sale, I will put the valuations to my friend to see if he wants to sell, If he does it will be posted in the sales section at some point but it's his call.

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullnose View Post
    I bought one recently for £40 think I got a bargain, Leceistershire air rifles offered me £90 for it, I declined and have been to range today with it, I enjoy shooting it more than my HW110 and it’s reasonably accurate at 25m.
    You definitely got a bargain, don't let transporter know about it.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post

Guesstimate: £120-180, depending on condition and demand.
    Having owned -- and subsequently sold -- two Jackal Woodsman rifles on here (one back in 2005 iirc and the latter in 2011), the first, a .22 in 'shooter' spec for £85, and the second a .177 in VGC for £150, given the passage of time, I concur completely with the price range and aligned caveat, that me learned colleague has given us, as quoted above.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.