Thread: An Airgun O Ring database

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Its a great and helpful idea Phil, but dont have a clue how you post it

What format is it in? Excel spreadsheet?

Hi Phil,

Can I add this chart for the Falcon FN series:

8ugYjsa.jpg

and please let me know if you want this thread moved to the 'useful' section? http://www.airgunbbs.com/forumdispla...-Shooting-Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Hi Phil,

Can I add this chart for the Falcon FN series:

8ugYjsa.jpg

and please let me know if you want this thread moved to the 'useful' section? http://www.airgunbbs.com/forumdispla...-Shooting-Tips
    Hi Rickenbacker
    I have no objection at all to you adding to the thread nor of moving it to a better position. The thread is there for peoples' information and I am very happy for it to be put where it can do the most good.

Cheers, Phil

A&M Cylinder Fill Probe (HW100) 4mm ID x 2mm thick.

At least now it's recorded here I'll be able to lose the bit of paper I had it written on without beating myself up too much over it.

This thread's going to become increasingly useful the more it gets added to, but at some point someone will need to consolidate the data, tidy it up or whatever.

The O ring supplied with my HW100 Huggett shroud seems to be 14 x 1.5. Note that's different to the 13 x 2.5 listed elsewhere in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireDave View Post
    This thread's going to become increasingly useful the more it gets added to, but at some point someone will need to consolidate the data, tidy it up or whatever.

The O ring supplied with my HW100 Huggett shroud seems to be 14 x 1.5. Note that's different to the 13 x 2.5 listed elsewhere in this thread.
    I will do my best as and when data are added. I have not done the Falcon table as I expect it is fine as it is. As for the HW100 Huggett shroud, I have added your measurement but could not find the 13 x 2.5 item ... maybe a senior moment? (mine!).
    Thanks for support, Phil