Thread: Do people generally read the Wanted adverts ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do people generally read the Wanted adverts ??

Just curious ..
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    No, used to on the other forum but generally found it to be a time wasting exercise.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Sometimes .when I was thinking of getting rid of my shotgun I had a look and I have a look once a week.

It's worked for me occasionally over the years, but most of the time, zero response.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

I sometimes look out of interest in case I have something someone needs. I have posted a 'wanted' ad a few times but generally speaking had no response, presumably because no one has got what I want. But occasionally I have hit the target ...
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    I sometimes look out of interest in case I have something someone needs. I have posted a 'wanted' ad a few times but generally speaking had no response, presumably because no one has got what I want. But occasionally I have hit the target ...
    Cheers, Phil
    Ditto! Sold a few items in response to wanted threads, not bought so many (few responses). They can be useful when folk respond with alternate options/sources for items wanted.
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

Would work far better if Wanted and Sales were in the same place. Let's face it when you need to sell you go to the Sales section to list, rather than trawl through Wanted on the off-chance someone is looking and has advertised.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS