Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
Are you certain you really want to sell it Rhys ?
I have couple of guns that are playing me up a bit at present and they are both in the queue to be sorted but I wont part with them after.
As others have said, I'd feel uneasy selling something that wasn't in working order.
It wasn't too long ago that you were enjoying the air rifle ?

I'd follow up on the links the Guys have recommened on the Thread and get it fettled Mate, then at least you'll have a "tip top" working gun should you still decide to peddle.
JB would be my choice !
Hi mate,
Yeah hear what your saying but I love my huntsman alot more, it's lighter, quieter, easier to fill & more accurate plus I've subsequently discovered that a calibre change for it is not huge money and I can do it all myself (I had it completely apart the other day and it's as easy as Lego to work with) The rifle is really really easy to service and apart from the cheek piece (which I intend to modify) I really love the rifle. If I sold the BSA I could get an extra calibre (.20 in this instance) for my huntsman and have the cheek piece modified with the money, that way I've got two calibres one gun. I could even buy the other calibres later on if I wanted & then I'd have them all from a familiar platform that I already love
This idea also fits perfectly into my " the man with one gun" ideal which I used to love about my old theoben. I got really really good with that gun and I love having two calibres one rifle.
As far as I'm concerned the fewer guns I have the easier it will be to maintain them all and the better I'll get at shooting them. I've decided I want 3 max 4 setups and I'd much rather 2 or 3 springers than 2 pcp's.
So even though I love the BSA R10... I'm going to sell it, fixed or not fixed