Thread: Hw77

Hw77

Hi everyone, This is my first post on this forum. I wonder if someone can give me an approximate value for a HW77 Lasaglide 22. I have no intentions of selling it, it will be passed down through family. I have never seen one for sale.
    ATB Terry.

Hw77.

Welcome to the forum. Lazaglide 77...hmm. Anything from £450 to £1200 I've seen examples go for depending on spec of course. Brought a 77 lazaglide from a shop last year for £450 in a Standard 77 Stock. Venom stock, reblue, set back trigger, full paperwork also adds to the price. Best wishes Mach 1.5

Hw77

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Lazaglide 77...hmm. Anything from £450 to £1200 I've seen examples go for depending on spec of course. Brought a 77 lazaglide from a shop last year for £450 in a Standard 77 Stock. Venom stock, reblue, set back trigger, full paperwork also adds to the price. Best wishes Mach 1.5
    Thanks for the welcome and the info. I have owned the gun approximately 10 years, I didn't realize what I had until last summer when the piston seal dissintegrated, and also cracked the cocking shoe. Looking online for replacements, they were asking for the serial number, I couldn't find the serial number on the gun. After a while I realized the number was covered by a full shroud over the barrel. The piston is 25mm and now has an original Weihrauch seal.
    ATB Terry